Download package for all “Complete” RPG Maker VX Tileset Edits
September 27, 2014
Posted by on
This package consists of 8 Tilests for RPG Maker VX Ace to be used as B-D.
The goal was to rearrange the content from the standard RTP tilesets to have as many elements as possible without duplicates* to work with. This results in 4 tiles each for the following maps:
– Exteriors for everything from capital cities to wilderness
– Building Interiors
– Dungeon Interiors (*the Dungeon tileset is the only one that uses duplicate elements from the Buildings and the Plants tileset)
For each of those 3 a template (an example illustrates this post) is included in the download that shows how the tilesets fit best together.
In addition there is a single tileset that contains winter elements only.
The tilesets also contain
– elements from the character sheets like braziers and chests
– lots of doors to create city, town and dungeon maps without having to use events for those
– small edits to bring more variation to staple elements like crates, sacks or wall-mounted shields
– off-grid variations for elements like plants, rocks or windows to allow more natural looking and less square maps
All credit for the artwork goes to Enterbrain. Feel free to use the tilesets for your RPG Maker projects but please don’t use this content without proper crediting.